Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Wow, a whole day

Looks like I have been slacking a bit. At least that is what I am told. ;-)

Yesterday was Monday. And if you subscribe to the "Monday", or having a case of the Mondays, then you know what I mean. Today, of course, is NOT Monday. That in itself is a nice change.

Tried a new Chinese buffet last night. Not too bad. Its close to our house but its in a spot where there have been about 5 restaraunts go in and out with little or no success. So we shall see about it's long term viability. As far as the food, it was pretty good. Very extensive buffet with lots of choice. A grill for a steak and shrimp with some veggies that a chef will cook to your order, with a choice of sauces and veggies. The price was ok, grand opening special. Not too sure its worth the $9 dinner price, though. They did advertise some daily changes with steak and roast beef on certain days, that may help.

Continued fundraising for my son's baseball team. Now I know why this is a full time job for some people. It can take up a lot of time. I was online for a good hour last night just typing up letters and researching addresses for businesses. I still haven't spent enough time on the big tournament that I am supposed to be organizing. With our meeting cancelled last night I am hoping to have quite a good bit of information for the next meeting.

Oh well, enough for now. Hopefully, my daily reader (or readers if I am lucky) will be satisfied.

No comments: