Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Fog

Foggy outside, foggy inside. It feels like I am going through the day in autopilot. Geesh, not even the standard cup, ok several cups, of coffee are helping. Should make for an interesting day to say the least. Thank god I am a geek and don't have to do any manual labor or operate any heavy machinery. Today should come with a warning label.

Parent teacher conferences are coming up. I try to have an open dialogue with my kid's teachers. I think it helps everyone involved. Just an opionon, mind you.

Had dinner last night with some family I haven't seen in a while. It was very nice. I know that someone, who shall remain nameless, gets all of the credit for that. And she deserves every bit she gets. Her penchant for keeping close to family is what pushed me into that. Had a really good Mexican meal last night, of course I love Mexican food, ok, I love MOST foods. But it really was good and we will be going back there.


No comments: