To everyone. Only someone truly in love can make that statement without sarcasm. Although it still sounds a bit syrupy.
What a weekend. Wonderful weather Saturday, check local listings in your area, down in Gatlinburg. Watched the sunrise from our room, ate a great breakfast. Side note: I have the recipe for some of the best bacon I have ever had. Took our time going down the mountain and just basked in the sunshine and warm temps all day long. Ended it with a really cool dinner. I must say that this little tradition of ours is going to be a perfect way to get out from the humdrums in February when I start getting a little stir crazy. Getting away for a day or two to just concentrate on each other is so nice. Speaking of each other, it is amazing how much we can have in common and still be different enough. I wish I could explain better the way that works but when it does it works wonderfully. I guess the best way to describe it is this: Our lives are in sync and we agree on most every way that we live but we keep enough of our independence to make each experience of every day unique.
Overall, the whole experience was just great. We drove back yesterday in rain the whole way but after Friday night and Saturday, I just didn't mind it at all. And of course, it was nice to be home. Work on the other hand....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment