What defines a good weekend? Is it time with the family? Is it relaxation? Is it a combo of both? Whatever a good weekend is, this one would be considered it. Time spent with family, my kids, some good relaxation. Even some birthday cake, which makes any day, week, weekend, or month better. Had to punish the oldest of my kids...schoolwork comes before birthday parties or any other activity in this house. But oh well, being that age, I would be wondering if he didn't get in SOME trouble.
One question before I head off...and I will try to answer this as the days go on. Why is it so hard to start a hobby? Music, crafts, genealogy. It all seems really easy to think about, plan out, even prepare but why is it so hard to start and keep going. Sort of like the gym. Another subject for another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment