Ah yes, Friday. The one day we all look forward too. The precursor to the weekend. The light at the end of the tunnel. And so on and so forth. Today is a busy one. I am in full geek mode today at work, updating several of our systems to the latest security updates and service pack levels. I also have a conference call, like I do every Friday, for about 2 hours. Plus I like my Fridays to be "admin" days. The afternoons are kept free of meetings so that I can concentrate on cleaning up my administrative tasks. Letters that need to be typed, filing, binder updating, getting my emails and voicemails returned that need to be. Ensuring that when that blackest of days returns, Monday, I will at least have a clean slate to work from. Mostly just a personal preference. I would imagine a lot of people actually do thier "admin" work when it is supposed to be done, when they get it. But then I never claimed to be just like everyone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment