Friday, February 18, 2005
Just when we thought it was safe.....
All winter we were fine. No interruptions. Sure the kids got it but they are supposed to. They are with hundreds of other kids. And washing thier hands is something you can do at home but germs are everywhere and kids are gonna get em. But it finally got to us. Well, not me, her. The sore throat, head full of snot, tired, achey, the works. Friday is meant to be a springboard for the weekend not a springboard for a doctor's appointment. Illness and I have a love hate relationship. I hate to see the people I care for get sick but I do like taking care of them. I am funny that way. I am the world's worst patient but I will nag someone to death to make sure they drink lots of liquids. Dress warm. Rest and stay in bed. I can have walking pnuemonia and go grocery shopping. I know because I went from Urgent Care to Meijer to get my prescription and ended up there for an hour shopping. And the next day I went to work. Like I said, world's WORST patient. I know it ticks people off but I can't help it. I hate being helpless with the flu or some stupid virus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment