Friday, February 04, 2005

Just gotta

I just gotta post this.

She is absolutely the best. They say relationships take work, and they are right. They say that when its good, its the best. Right again. They say when its right, you know it. Absolutely correct!

I can talk to her about anything. She listens. So often you are with someone, and not just that special someone but friends, relatives, and co-workers alike, and you talk and they hear you but don't listen. She always listens. We have the best communication I could ever hope for. I have about a hundred examples and I won't bore anyone with them but I know that she is the best thing to ever happen to me. She is the whole package. I can't say enough about how much she loves me and I know that she does every second of the day. I hope she reads this little rant of mine and gets one iota of how much I love her. There are days when I am moody, some days when I am grumpy and it just doesn't matter to her. I hope in the many years we spend together that I can repay her for all that she does for me.

No comments: