Friday, February 25, 2005

3 whole days!

Wow, three whole days without an update. I am slipping but then I told you in the title that I am getting old. You get what you get. ;-)

It IS Friday, though, and that counts for something even if that is all that I mention. A quiet weekend ahead, hopefully. Waking up on Sunday, making a nice breakfast and some coffee, and reading the paper. I really enjoy those Sundays. Breakfast is usually a bigger one, no cereal necessary when you have all day. Eating in bed or in front of the TV. Reading the paper, every section. Coupons, of course, I can't forget those. There is someone who won't let me forget the coupons.

And if breakfast is done right and big enough then lunch can be skipped. Leave the dishes in the sink for later, too. Just one of those days I look forward to.

No comments: