Wednesday, May 25, 2005

a pound here, a pound there

Holding steady....better than last week when I was gaining but not quite where I want to be. I have started taking a diet pill to help with the weight loss. I am not going to name it, mainly because I don't like endorsing things on the net but I also don't want any failure on my part to be associated with this certain pill. I will admit that after 2 days on it that I had dropped 3 pounds back to my total of 7 pounds again. That was a welcome change that helped me decide to keep taking the pill for the whole month. I have a 30 day supply. I am still watching what I eat, I am not looking for a miracle that will drop the pounds even if I eat nothing but banana pudding all day long. I still need to keep the long term goal in mind. June 20th is creeping up quickly and even if I don't hit my goal loss I am still very concerned about the cholesterol and blood pressure numbers. I don't want more medication or a stricter diet dictated by a nutritionist or dietician.

No comments: