Another one gone. So quickly they go by. Its almost like they were never here to begin with. Take too long to blink and zoom, it's Monday morning again. Sometimes I can't help but wonder where the time goes. I even tried to slow it down by lazying around Sunday but it was no help. One thing led to another and before I knew it, it was Sunday evening, the sun was gone, and I was setting the alarm. And waxing poetic, as poetic as I get anyway, only makes it seem like it was eons ago.
Ah well, onto the update portion of our program. I blew it this weekend. Saturday day was ok but I helped cater a wedding and I'll be dipped if I didn't succumb to the awesome wedding food. I even talked the chef into making me a nice piece of rare prime rib...not including the potatos, veggies, chicken, and of course cake. Then I got up Sunday and ate a wonderful breakfast. I really do understand why fat people are jolly, I am at my happiest when I am eating well. And I am blessed with loving a wonderful cook. So today is better. Small breakfast, small lunch, dinner is up in the air. I didn't even bother to weigh myself, that would have ruined the good mood I was in this morning. I promise to give a more concise update tomorrow after I conjur up the courage to actually step on the digital monster in the bathroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment