Monday, May 16, 2005

Super - duper - stition

I wish I could tell you that I was unable to update the blog Friday because it was Friday the 13th, but, alas, I cannot. I can, however, tell you that I did not update the blog because I was lazy. Which fits my personality better anyway. I am not one to give in to superstitions. I have walked under ladders, lord knows I have broken mirrors. As clumsy as I am my grandkids will be paying for my bad luck.

No, I know that life is a series of ups and downs. It's all about your attitude. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. I always tell my kids, its ok to be angry/upset/sad/happy/whatever, the real consequence comes from how you react to those feelings.

And reaction to Friday and the weekend should be to chain up the refrigerator and Ghandi myself for the next 5 days. Ugh, I gained back a few pounds, as if you couldn't tell by my whining. This is the 90% that I am taking advantage of...this blog lets me react to my issues (like having that hot dog at the ballgame) constructively.

Now you can tell everyone that the Internet is not bad and it helps people. ;-)

No comments: