Friday, May 20, 2005

Can we swap around the 5 on 2 off thing?

How about someone proposing on the floor of the house that we work 2 days and are off 5. I am even willing to put in a couple of extra hours each day to help make up for the lost productivity. Maybe, say, two 12 hour days? Thats 24. More than some I know put in in a full week. Ah well, not gonna fly, I know. Might as well get on with the update.....

Gained back another pound this morning. I am not so sure what I am doing wrong, besides the whole cardio exercise omission thing, I mean. Yesterday my intake consisted of, and I shit you not, 2/3 cup of Hot Grape Nuts (with water, not milk), a frozen Lean Cuisine, One Salisbury steak, a cup of mac n cheese, a cup of corn, and a medium size piece of cake for dessert. That was it. How can I gain weight from that????? I am not a small human being, I will admit that I take up more of my share of the sidewalk. This had to be half of what I ate 4 months ago yet still I wieghed and there was one more there than there was yesterday. My doctor can shove this diet so far, that it will need a passport to breathe. This is not a fad diet where if I do one wrong thing then I have to start over. But I am still baffled. Oh well, one month until I go back for my follow up and then I can get the tests done again and we can see exactly what I have accomplished. There is more than just weight to deal with. Cholesterol and high blood pressure too. Keep focused on the long term goal. My new mantra "Long Term Success".

Oh, and this tournament might actually just be ok. It seems to be falling into place. If Mother Nature holds course and grants us some good weather then I think a success is in order.
Keeping my fingers crossed...have a good weekend.

No comments: