Tuesday, May 03, 2005
It sets in...
This must be the depressed part of the diet. On the scale I have actually gained a pound. My pants fit the same. No noticeable differences in the mirror. So, literally and theoretically the only thing that I have lost in the last two weeks is 14 days. ( I know, old joke so sue me). I hope this little change shows up at the doctor's office. If not, then trying to explain to him that I really did change the way I go about my intake is gonna be like trying to convince my ex-wife that she really doesn't need all of that child support. I know the look, or rather, the lack of a look. He will check the chart, see the number and ask me what I have been doing. His eyes will not leave the chart. As I plead the truth he will be mentally searching for that dietician's or nutritionist's name so I can get a referral. The only thing that might save me is if the other numbers have changed....cholesterol, blood pressure, yeah those. If there is no weight change AND no other change then I might as well have never went to the doctor. Its gonna be starting over and being even more strict with my diet. Good god, I already eat more rabbit food than I ever have. I am not sure changing to a "type" of diet is going to work since most of them can't be maintained over a long term. Even though the thought of Eggs, Meat, and Cheese is tempting and Atkins has worked for me before, its just not a long term solution. I just hope that what I am doing is going to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment