Thursday, May 19, 2005

Darth Tater

I love the Mr Potato Head as Darth Vader...errr Tater. Star Wars Episode III came out today. Or last night, depending on how much of a true geek you are. I will see it, but not quite yet. I want to let the theatres calm down a bit, plus a ten spot per is a bit much for any movie in my estimation. I have heard that this one is the best of the three...the new three that is. When Episdoe IV came out in the seventies I was in my pre-pubesent prime. I must have seen it more than 20 times in the theatre. I have the Video cassette limited edition set in my cabinet at home. I wondered what the first three would be like when I had heard Lucas was going to finish the saga. Then I went and sat through the first two, the first one good the second not so good. But that debate will rage on in geekdom for some time. Lemme get back to my own epic battle between good and evil....my battle with the bathroom scale.

Staying steady right now, total of 6 pounds lost. Feeling a little better. Clothes do fit a tad bit better, or its just wishful thinking. The dark side rears its ugly head every day...dark chocolate side most of the time. But the force is with me. Actually its just the fear of more doctor visits and a stricter diet that I know I would not stick to. So I trudge on, from meal to meal. Hoping some day that science will truly find that miracle fat pill that I can take and go back to eating what I want. Oh wait, all I have to do is check my email and I will find drugs for fat, erectile disfunction, married-single-christian-lesbian-gay dating, penis enlargement, and breast enlargement. It was here all along. Why am I complaining again?

No comments: