Friday, April 29, 2005

blah blah blah blah blah

The day, my attitude, work, outside, its all blah. Clouldy, a little cold. Yes, I would like cheese with that whine. Thank you very much. Had a low fat sub from Jared's....errr I mean Subway. Not too bad with the baked chips and a diet Dew. Ahhhhh diet Dew. Next to coffe, that is one of the nectars of the gods. Completely hooked. Can't help it. I can't even drink much regular pop...yeah, I know midwestern....any more. Ok, soda. Not sure about din din tonight. Depends on the weather. Yeah, I know, the weather? No, I don't eat differently if the barometer is up or down, but with two boys supporter cup deep in baseball our schedule is sometimes dictated to us and not the other way around. So if we have games tonight, then something out or quick, if no baseball then I can cook at home and have what I want.

I feel like I am at the very least starting to have the right attitude with this new lifestyle. Yes, I miss my friends.....brownies, cake, muffins, all of those wonderful fattening morning foods like gravy and sausage. Sausage Gravy! mmmmmm gravy. Buttered Toast. Now I am a middle aged Ed, Edd, and Eddy fan quoting directly from the show. I think its time to end this little blah.

No comments: