Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Long time no blog...ugh, that sounds horrible

Although it has been a while, there is no way that the title of this is anything but awful. But then, that makes it perfect to keep. To update anyone who cares, last week was eventful only because I was away at geek training. D-day came and went with little or no fan-fare, thank goodness. Status quo and keep watching that diet...as I sit with a large piece of cinnamon alligator in front of me. Today is meeting day for me, one on one and team meetings scheduled, so I may have to fit a couple of posts into one day. But then, that makes it all the more exciting to read. Who knows what this "close to middle-aged" man might write. GASP. Just think of the possibilites! More diet talk! Maybe even a geek fueled rampage! Wow, the possibilities are endless. My mind swims with the possibilities, or it may be that 4th cup of coffee that I am working on, who knows. This whole diet thing has me perplexed. I have no idea where my will power has gone too. Just yesterday I had resolved myself to stick to more of a structured calorie/fat based plan and yet I have eaten more this morning than I should all day. And gee, its almost 9am already. I guess maybe I should have gotten worse news at the doctor. Maybe then I might have some stick-to-it-iveness. Now, there is a word.

No comments: