A good weekend...not diet wise so an update to that right here would be useless. Kind of like me actually driving PAST a DQ. Useless. Saturday morning I worked at a local midwestern college being a proctor for the ACT test. Basically, a poorly paid hall monitor making sure all the high school kiddies didn't try to cheat the system. Besides the fact that every single one of the students there was born AFTER I graduated from good old Woodward High, June of 1986 in case you were wondering, some of them actually thought they could get away with it. Lemme splain how this works. They seperate the students into 4 groups, all seating in a huge gym. Seperated into 4 areas. With at least 3 adults monitoring the sign-in, seating, and actual test taking. There are very specific rules to the tests. Timed tests. Sealed test booklets. The whole shebang. Still some tried to copy or to go back and make up answers that they ran out of time for. Very amusing. The whole born AFTER I graduated thing bothered me some but not enough to walk out on the extra cash.
One week from today is D-Day. Its not going to be a pleasant conversation, I have a feeling. I have prepped for the morning off but somehow I have the feeling, that the whole day is going to be necessary. Just a feeling that I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment