Thursday, June 02, 2005
hmmmmmm
Things are starting to chill out a bit, at least they feel that way. Even though I am still in an uproar over some events of the past weekend, my emotional state is returning to normal. As far as the weight loss, status quo. That's usually a bad thing but when the past 5 days have felt like 5 weeks and the stress level makes you feel every beat of your heart then just keeping steady is as good as it gets. Back to the grind today, somewhat. Counting down to less than three weeks before D-day. I am thinking that even though my weight is not where it needs to be that my change in HOW I eat is going to make a difference in the tests. At least that is my hope. I am keeping everything that can be crossed, crossed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment