Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Hump day

Ah yes, the middle of the week. Looking forward to the weekend without too much regret for what the week has brung so far. Its been a good week, I will admit. As far as the diet is concerned status quo. Although a really good salad at lunch today will help that along nicely. Buffalo spinach...with buffalo, not buffalo style chicken. Tender and delicious. Best part was it was free. Salesman paid for it. Another baseball game tonight, this time my youngest one. Thursday is practice and the Saturday is games. Although we will be working and we will miss my youngest's game. But the extra pay will be worth it. Payin off those bills. Even though they are baby steps, I can feel the steps getting closer to having the house. Man, I cannot wait for that. I would love to be able to whine about mowing in the heat.

No comments: