Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Quite sure of one thing....

I will not stop trying to be a good person. I want to be a good dad. And although it may seem increasingly difficult to remain above the fray as it were, as a dad I must. As a team, WE must. I just hope that we don't drop down to her level of pettiness and stupidity. We can sling with the best of them and it would be so easy to start. I could be the Disney dad....all candy, ice cream, and staying up late, but what would that do? Right now, the struggle is to show them the right way to live your life. The consequences of thier actions and decisions. Using thier heads instead of thier mouths. Believing that you can make a difference in your situation instead of quitting it and moving on to another one. Communicating.

No comments: