Friday, June 17, 2005

Light Travels Faster Than Sound, Which Is Why Some People Appear Bright Until You Hear Them Speak.

Yay for me! This Sunday is Father's day. My day. The one day a year I get. My birthday doesn't count, it falls 2 days before Christmas. For over 35 years, my birthday has been an afterthought, but I am not bitter about that in the least. Back to MY day. Sunday I get to eat where I want, I get to sleep in, lounge around in my boxers if I want to. Hey, wait a minute, that's really not that much different than what I do on the weekends now. Anyway, its Fathers day and I am going to enjoy it. I know of 3 people that will make sure I do. I am very lucky that way, all 3 of them I know will make sure that Father's day is special. I don't have my dad any more (a story for another posting) so the spotlight shines squarely on my unshaven face. And I love it. I even got to pick out my present, early I know but I got what I wanted, so I am happy. Selfishness is forgiven this Sunday.

And by the way, I got new gym shoes. neener neener neener.

No comments: