Yeah, Monday. After a weekend where the latest I got out of bed in the morning was 6, today is turning into a very Monday-like day. I am just whining cuz I am tired. I'll quit whining...oooohhhh...about Wednesday I think. Nevermind why, nunya. I will probably post it here anyway either Tuesday or Wednesday but for now, its nunya. Being the geek that I am I spent a good deal of the last several work days trying to work out some issues with my PDA. I have a Palm Pilot and yes, I love it. But for some mind numbing reason it will not be recognized by my laptop or anything else for that matter. I still use it for dates, notes, etc...but no email sync right now. It sucks. The conclusion that I came to? Blow the laptop away and start over. I emailed Palm support for most of this morning and besides the long emails with all of the disclaimers and legal crap in them, I got nowhere. I did get a phone # and a message telling me that they will charge me $25 for a tech support call where I actually get to talk to someone instead of emailing them. I already paid for the damned product, why do I have to pay for service? Anyway, instead of paying and since re-imaging is a fairly simple process, that is the route I am taking. So tomorrow I will spend a good amount of time copying data and settings off to a CD for the rebuild process that will happen on Wednesday.
I did not weigh myself this weekend so no update there, but I did make a huge pot of chili last night so weight loss this week does not look favorable. Today is one of my kids' birthday so we are going to see him instead of working out. TOMORROW we will get to the gym. I better get some sleep if I intend on doing any sort of exercise tomorrow. Either that or hook up a coffee IV.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment