Wednesday, August 03, 2005

not worth mentioning but who cares....it's my blog

I did read today that the golfer, John Daly, is gonna attempt to hit a golf ball from the Canadian side of Niagara Falls to the American side. From table rock point to goat island. The only relevance this has is that I was just there and visited both sites. That's one helluva golf shot. I read that it's 350 yards in the air. It looked a lot farther than that. Ole John is a big boy too, likes his food and beer. Has had some issues dealing with the fame he got in the 90's but is a good golfer since he has one 2 majors. I like him, the every man's golfer. Sort of the Arnie of my generation. Although with not as much winning potential. Good luck John. I will be channel surfing tonight looking for the video.

No comments: