Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Nuggets of wisdom
Ha, had you fooled. Wisdom is one word not usually associated with me. There will be no nuggets here, unless they fall into the catagory of chicken nuggets. Looks like someone is gonna start working out again. And actually, its about time. The stalemate that is my diet progress needs a bump. Plus, with summer winding down, sports are not nearly as prevalent. Yes, there is football practice but that won't last too much longer and seriously, I need to do this. The kids are going to have to understand that the exercise for me is just as important or maybe more than going to every single practice. It just has to be done. I am thinking of going back to a routine that worked for me quite a few years ago. Alternating between heavy arobic and lifting, every other session. I will do both, just emphasise the arobic one day with light lifting then the next heavier lifting with light arobic. The key is going to be making sure I do arobic every time. That is gonna be the key to losing weight for me, at least I think it will be. We'll see come next week. At least I hope so. Packing that bag in the a.m. and taking it to work is harder than it sounds at 5:30. But we did it before and we can do it again!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment