Wednesday, April 13, 2005

So many topics so little time

There are so many topics to cover today. Another incident where a soccer, sorry futbol, fan was rowdy, or a hooligan as they are termed. More like felon. Hurling a lit flare at the head of the goalie. Nice.

There is a killer flu virus running around in test kits. A virus from the 50's that killed millions. Why is this still around? Whose bright idea was it to send it out? Ugh.

Brittney is preggers! Yawn. Her publicist probably thought it was a good idea since she is starting to fade. Next stop, propping up ratings for a fading reality show's Sweeps week in the near future.

There are states or a state out there that wants to legalize cat hunting? I am a dog person by nature but I really need more information before I start commenting on this. Why don't they just let a few Chinese restaraunts open up nearby....daily lunch specials and the cat problem is gone.

Watched Tiger win his 4th Masters in a dogfight. Personally, I think its good for golf that he had a "drought" and that he had to fight to get the win. If he is still dominating like he was a few years ago, its more boring than a fight-free, european soccer match.

Micheal Jackson trial still going strong. We have all kinds of witnesses and lawyers saying all kinds of things. Is anyone, anyone at all, asking the parents of these kids just exactly what was going through thier minds when they said that thier child could stay the night or weekend with Michael at Neverland?????? Hello? Anyone?

The pope has been laid to rest, now the super secret voting is going to begin soon. White smoke or black? I think that the voting process will get more press than anything since 9/11 when it happens.

At least some of these things bumped the Shiavo fiasco off the front page.

One last thing....
I miss you!!!!!!

No comments: