Thursday, April 14, 2005
Missin you
This is going out to one person in particular. They know who they are and I am going against all of the "guys" rules here. I miss you. I know its only a couple of days but I can't help it. The seat next to me in the car is empty. The seat across from me at the dinner table is empty. It feels like I am missing half of me. The better half of me. I know you will be back tomorrow, I know you are having a good time, I know all of that. I am glad that you get this time....YOU time. Everyone needs time to recharge. Time to fill up the reserves. God knows life with me isn't the easiest but I try to make it the best. I guess I just want to tell you that I love you and I miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment