Wow, that seems to have worked. Not that I would blame blogger.com, heck it coulda been my ISP. It coulda been the router or firewall or even my browser. But how much fun would that be to blame something that I could actually CONTROL.
I had written a rather lengthy blog concerning the power of touch...a more intimate view of it, not quite for the kiddies, but informational in my humble opinion. The I tried to post and it puked. Took a dirt nap, so to speak. So I logged back on and promptly wrote a whole new entry blathering on and on about technology, double-edged sword, all of the wonderful advances in technology, be careful what you wish for, on and on. Tried to publish THAT post and got the same damned error message. Not being a glutton for punishment, I promptly closed my browser and went on my merry way. I have learned that things like this are just not worth getting worked up about. Its just a blog for crying out loud. I really like posting entries here but its not life and death. So no reason to get upset.
Then why was I so freakin ticked off? It stuck under my skin for at least an hour. I had to pull myself away from the blog a couple of times just so I wouldn't attempt another post just to be thwarted (I love that word, thwarted, as a society we should use that word more often). I am not in any way an English major. I am lucky to consider that my first language, I know some would argue that point. But I do like using words that normally don't get used. Not ones that people use to impress someone else. Nothing like exemplary instead of good or great. I am thinking more like platypuss, pomagranate, yolk, words that feel funny saying them. Maybe one day I will put a list out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment