It's Friday and the reason I am posting this late is that my soon to be wife just got picked up by here sister and is on her way to a surprise shower! It's hard keeping a secret like that from someone when all of that planning is going on around you. I know she will have a blast tonight and I am very excited for her.
I was the lucky recipient of a hit and run accident this morning. The idiot turned right at a light but for some reason did not quite understand the whole stay in your lane thing so he hit me in the left rear side of my car and just kept on driving. What a wonderful experience that is. Either un-insured or drunk or has warrants out on him. Either way he is long gone and I am left to deal with the insurance. Thank goodness we weren't hurt. Other than that, its been a quiet Friday and whole week for that matter. Nothing much to report on on any front. Diet is stable. You know, you would think that something as important as my diet, knowing my cholesterol is high, would be a bit more important to me on a daily basis, not just when I feel like I am failing at the change in my lifestyle. I need to get my shit together and motivate myself. Something has got to change...mentally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment