Friday, September 16, 2005

sniff sniff sniff

Stupid sinus infection/cold/virus whatever the hell it is. I hate being sick during warm weather. One is supposed to be sick in the winter when going to bed and covering up feels better. These days going to bed and covering up while you hear people outside, kids playing downright sucks. But oh well, I will get over it and forget it ever happened, I hope. Not much to say today, its Friday, and yes, I am glad. Got quite a lot planned for this weekend so this little cold thingy is not going to stop me...slow me down a little maybe but not stop me. Next week is training. That is cool. I love a company that is willing to spend some money on it's staff. Increased knowledge is always a good thing. The whole "if I make them better then they will leave" argument is bunk. Its a wonderful way to reward and keep employees. Empowerment.

Oh, and by the way, only 37 days left!!!!!!! We got the license Wednesday!!!!!! Can't tell I'm excited, can you?

No comments: