Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Like sands thru the hourglass....

so is this day finally ending. Only hump day...it feels like a Thursday. Diet update? Nah, why ruin a good thing now and spoil it by telling you that I haven't made any progress? Of course, any update would be a lie since I have no idea where I am on it.

The baseball all-star game was last night. I didn't watch more than a few pitches late in the game. Strange for me, I love baseball. But I do hate Tim McCarver. I would watch 162 all-star games with Joe Morgan and Jon Miller. Joe Morgan has to be one of the smartest ex-players to come along in a while. His insight is awesome. Being from Cincy doesn't help it that I like him either.

How hard should it be for someone who runs a business to answer even ONE of the phones that they advertise you to call? How hard is that, really?

Why are wedding photographers so expensive? Cuz they know you need the pics. Supply and demand, baby. Supply and demand.

No shuttle launch today. Weather or fuel sensor, something went wrong. And just what in God's name is the 'pass-out game,' the 'fainting game,' the 'tingling game,' or the 'something dreaming game'?????? Headline at CNN.com is that a boy died playing the pass-out game. He hung himself looking for a cheap high. Another girl died of the same thing last week or so. Huh? Choking each other and or hanging one's self? Fun? I would rather my teenager sneak a beer. Worst part about this sad situation is that this boy was 10 years old. TEN!!!!! Is losing conciousness like being high? Wow, this scares me. There are no blood or urine tests for this. And definitely no way I could ever expect someone to tell me that my child hangs himself for the fun of it.

No comments: