Not really sure what to write about today. Its extremely busy around here, the new guy started today plus all of my other daily duties. I don't even have time to whine about anything really. Although there is no shortage of topics around. I opened up Sunday's paper and before I could even get to the funnies I caught a glimpse of a story about pirates. No any midwest baseball team, real live pillaging and plundering pirates off the coast of Africa. And if that is not surprising enough, the luxury cruise ship, there is a reason they call them CRUISE ships and not RACING ships, actually fended them off and out ran them to safety. Now as far as pirates are concerned, they should just give it up and find another line of work. Come on, you got beaten, out ran, out hustled by a large cruise ship. Not a good day.
We are entering week 3 of our blessed union and no, it still feels the same, no difference. I still look at her picture and smile that goofy ear to ear grin. She is still the most beautiful woman in the world. My best friend. The one I want to tell everything to. The one I want to share everything with and the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I am happy that there are no changes to report there.
Later....for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment