Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Greener pastures

Well, its been a month since I started with my new company and things are going well. The honeymoon is still on, as some would say. Getting used to the things everyone gets used to when starting with a new company. Where things are....who to call when you need something specific...figuring out the quickest way to get those expenses submitted and returned. The overiding theme with this company is the culture differences. This company is most definitely global and things are a bit different. Not bad different, but different. I expect a GOOD 6 months of getting used to the culture, but I am excited about taking on this task.

More to come soon....

Oh, and by the way....I have begun posting pictures to my flickr page. I love my D40 and am already bugging the wife about a new lens. Just not sure if I want telefoto or macro. Maybe something quicker....lots of choices.

No comments: