
Well, I broke down and got myself a new toy. Not quite the convertible German sports car that some may have gotten but its something that I wanted. I bought a motorcycle. Yes, I know, kinda late in the season to ride but I got a great deal and a little cold weather doesn't stop me. The specs: 2003 Suzuki Volusia. A nice sized cruiser with some extras. Enough for two to take a long weekend trip somewhere. I will post a picture or two when I get the chance.
I also got a bit of news on the photo hobby front. One of my pictures that I took on a recent business trip to Southern CA is being considered for a San Diego magazine. Granted, this magazine is free and there are obviously no royalties associated with the pic but its nice to know that I am getting better at my hobby. The picture is from Old Town and its of the fountain in the center of Old Town. Check out my Flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/jerrybedwell/ and look for the fountain. Not my best work but its still nice for the recognition.
No comments:
Post a Comment