Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Greener pastures

There has been something in the works over the last couple of weeks...I would say that is the reason that I haven't been posting a lot lately but that would be a lie. Summertime tends to revolve around my sons' and their pursuits of all things sports. This year's only difference is that my oldest is now finding out how much he might enjoy a paycheck.

Onto the point of this little post. At the end of the month I will be switching employers. This is a change that is necessary for quite a few reasons (which I will get to later in another post). Suffice to say that it was just necessary. As to who I might be going to? An automaker is all I venture to say right now.

More to come....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Send him to CHMC!!!!! I am sure Strappy will put in a good word for him.....