Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Down to the wire

Well, after a weekend of practice tests and hammering down the Orange Book classifications, its not onto sharpening Crypto skills and making sure Access Control is solid. Then some time with App Dev to round things out. All sprinkled with practice tests from online and my handy dandy CD that came with the All In One guide. I also have some slide decks that help pinpoint the areas of concern.

The practice tests are not going too badly actually. Hitting in the 80's most of the time. Every once in a while I catch myself making a stupid mistake like reading thru the question and not seeing the double negative or catching the first answer I see that fits without comparing it to the other answers and I pay for it in the scores. These practice tests are more about getting the format and the rythm down than it is seeing the same answers over and over again. If you are memorizing answers then I have a feeling that this test will NOT be for you.

No comments: