All was quiet on the exam front. I took it. I thought I had failed miserably. I read and re-read all of the post exam quotes that said that you come out of the test feeling like you have no idea how you did. I was 80-20 that I had failed. I was wrong. I got the confirmation email yesterday. Why I didn't post yesterday is due to one of the worst headaches in recent memory. I was barely functional for most of the work day.
Now comes the fun part. Getting someone to vouch for my professional and moral character. How hard is that gonna be? I wonder if there is a time limit on finding someone and begging, errr I mean asking them to send in the appropriate paperwork.
2-3 more weeks and it will be official, as long as no one decides to back out on the sponsorship.
Waiting....
I hate waiting....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment