Monday, January 16, 2006

You don't scratch, you pinch and roll

Wow, its been a while. 2 weeks I think. After the holidays there is sort of a letdown and I guess things quieted down enough for me to take a mini-blog-vacation. There is still not much more to whine about or report or blog or chat or tell or talk or whatever. Winter is settling in, although in this little corner of the Mid-west we have been pelted with 50 and 60 degree days. A few cloudy and rainy ones, but that is normal for us. I am just used to it being 35 when it rains, not 55.

Things are progressing well, and by things I mean life in general. The holidays were good, especially to my waistline. The diet talk ends today unless the doctor says otherwise. Its time to adjust the lifestyle and stick with it.

Pretty soon, my geekiness will be ratched up a level with a CISSP cert. I already claim enough DRP, IR, RA and the like to cover most domains but some formal training would not hurt before I dip into the pocketbook to the tune of 500 for the test. I will continue to read and read some more along with some practice tests. Maybe I can keep that sort of diary instead of the eating kind. Yeah, right. I do such a great job keeping up with the posts here, I am sure that everyone will just be riveted as I attempt to update my geek study habits with the world. The anticipated exciteme kinda makes 24 sound like a re-run of PBS' "watching grass grow".

No comments: