Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Anyone know how big a cubit is?????

Let's see...more than a foot of snow in less than two days. Add warm temperatures and rain for a few more days. Then dump 3 plus inches of rain on top of that, mix thoroughly and you get Ark building weather. Even schools are closing due to flooding, power outages, and the like. I never remember this happening when I was a kid....going to school in a blizzard, up hill, both ways, without shoes or a coat. But I digress...again.

I should have started this blog off when we bought our house a couple of years ago. It would have made for some nice reading and even some good therapy for me after having to do all the work we did on the place. Now we are waist deep in a bathroom remodel. Thank goodness we have another bathroom in the house or all of this rain we are getting might have been the only way I was going to get a shower. The bathroom remodel is technically not a remodel due to the fact that a toilet leak has caused all of the recent headaches. The good side to this is that the money is being footed by our homeowners insurance due to the leak. So the bathroom will get its much needed updating and fixing and we will only need a small percentage of the money. The bad side is that we are finding all sorts of things that need to be done to this bathroom and I have now memorized my insurance agents phone number.

More to come as things progress.....IF they progress.

No comments: